2015年5月11日星期一

Slide to play ---- U Will Like Asphlt 8 [2]

9game provided: Asphalt 8 is the best looking racing game in the series and finally has a somewhat decent damage system and much improved collision detection. Here are some opinions for you to learn more about this racing game!

There’s so much content and different kinds of races here that you’ll rarely be bored. There are regular races, elimination matches, knockdown races, and two new modes called Drift and Infected. Drift mode is fun, but I was absolutely terrible at it. Infected is an incredible blast. In Infected mode one car is “infected” with a virus that apparently affects cars, and it’s your job to drive your ghostly, green glowing car to try and infect as many other cars as possible. It’s tough to master, but a lot of fun to play.
The exciting and fantastical elements to Asphalt 8 are really what set it apart and make it so much fun to play and are the reasons that I kept coming back trying to beat my previous scores.
Asphalt 8 is also the best looking game in the series and finally has a somewhat decent damage system and much improved collision detection. It also has one of the best soundtracks in a videogame this side of a Grand Theft Auto game. It’s so good that I actually ran the game through AirPlay on my computer so I could blast it through my Bose speakers. Thankfully my neighbors weren’t home.
Just when I was starting to lose faith in the Asphalt series (I wholeheartedly agree with our review of part seven), Gameloft went and gave me a reason to believe again. If you’re a arcade racing fan then there’s absolutely no reason for you to not be playing this. The in-app purchases are only annoying if you’re impatient, and every aspect in the game (even the redundant ones) are a step up. This is one you’ll be playing again and again for at least another year.

To read more information about Asphalt 8: Airborne or other racing games, you can click HERE !

没有评论:

发表评论